Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stealing my idea!

I am so mad and unhappy at the moment, my friend steals my idea for the contest that I am interested to take part. She knows who she is and she does not admit that she used my idea. I am sad and unhappy having such friend.

I share my cosmetics with her and this is how she treated me. Just now asking her to help me call the cab which I lost the reference number. Guess what? She did called but then asked me hurry up to listen and I accidently injured my right leg. The skins came off but you don't see the flesh and meat.

She supposed to call if she is helping me but keeps saying she has no idea what to say and don't know what to say. I told her that I will guide her but she just not listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, feel free to leave comment.

NO SPAM PLEASE :)