Thursday, October 8, 2009

Inna's Wishful Thinking

I love blogging and I am so glad to get to know Rosa from Makoy's Contest which we taken part sometimes ago. Rosa has got a baby blog named Inna's Wishful Thinking, this is a space of every little girl's dream.

Rosa is Filipina and she is married to American man, you can see her baby Inna's pictures all over the blog. I love visit to her blog because the pictures make me smile. I like the three column template of pink colour and look at Inna's curly hair.

If you are a parent yourself, I am sure you like to share your parenting experienced with Rosa. Little Inna birthday is next month, she is born on 19 Nov, 2008. I can say that everyone loves her, just look at her funny face picture that brings joy to all neighbours.

Don't be shy to make friend with Rosa and her little girl Inna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, feel free to leave comment.

NO SPAM PLEASE :)