Monday, May 3, 2010

Review: Drama Queen

Today review is on Drama Queen, I am sure nobody is as good as Yuuki who loves drama series so much. This blog is three columns template and it is user friendly, you can easily access to the blog without waiting.

Yuuki is also a member of BC Bloggers. There is a tag under drama queen, this is where you get to know more about Yuuki on drama series that she likes. Sometimes I like to watch Taiwan drama series too, if you like to watch them you can check the Taiwan drama series share by Yuuki. I must say that she saw many Taiwan drama series than me.

I like the way Yuuki categories the drama series, so if you love to watch Korean Drama be sure to click on KDrama or Korean Drama. Yuuki knows of many drama series than me, I can't agree more she is indeed the Drama Queen.

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, feel free to leave comment.

NO SPAM PLEASE :)