Monday, May 3, 2010

Review: It's Not Always About Me

I love blogging and get to know friends from blogsphere, It's Not Always About Me belonging to Yuuki. She is staying in Philippines and she loves drama series such as Japanese, Korean, and Taiwanese.

This blog is using three columns template and it is user friendly. This blog is now page rank 2 with 60 followers on the blog. Yuuki is one of the BC bloggers participants. She loves blogging and she also likes to play FB games.

I remember the Doogie Howser Md, how about you? You can find more info on this by click on the link. I have not seen this How I met Your Mother, if you have I am sure you have something to share.

Now you know this is a personal blog, she writes anything that interest her. This is her main cash earning blog. I like to tell Yuuki, keep doing what you love. :D

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, feel free to leave comment.

NO SPAM PLEASE :)