Tuesday, June 8, 2010

In This Side of Town

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today blog review is In This Side of Town, it is blog belongs to Vernz. This blog is page rank three, this blog using three columns template you can find the pretty header of the blog. It is same like the badge below, don't you think it looks like the lady enjoy a cup of hot coco, tea, or coffee?

Vernz is from Davao City, Philippines. She shares many pictures at her blog. I am looking at this Giant Tree at Davao City, you can click the link to see. This tree looks like the Christmas tree to you?

I was browsing Vernz blog and I find this interesting post to share with you. I don't know that Vernz had pedicure, I know it is quite famous here but I never been to one. It is not stated how much the price of the pedicure, over here I think it cost more than USD$10.

Now if you want to know In This Side of Town just click the badge below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, feel free to leave comment.

NO SPAM PLEASE :)