Friday, June 4, 2010

Pinay Mommy Online

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today blog review is Pinay Mommy Online, this blog is belongs to Mommy Rubz. She is stay at home mom of three wonderful children. I like to visit this blog often as I like to read about health related post such as meat protein, and slimming products.

Pinay Mommy Online is using three columns template, it is pink colour. You can find the Adgitize and Entrecard at the side bar. This month I am one of my blogs is listed at her side bar because I am one of the Top Commentator for May, 2010.

Mommy Rubz also likes to take part in contest, check out some dollars contest by BHO. If you like contest just click on the above link to find out. Don't forget the YTBC as well, as contest ends on 8 June, 2010.

Now I am reading about the online document management, it is new for me. This blog have 137 readers, this blog also have 182 followers including me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, feel free to leave comment.

NO SPAM PLEASE :)